Emotional issues, mental health pain arises however from being around people who wear this mask of being kind, good and caring and then behind this mask, they attack you and hurt you and feel happy. You can see they hurt you! You get broken and you see their happiness too. They don’t make many attempts to hide it from you. But somehow no one else can see it! No one believes you. People blame you if you speak. At best they ignore you, thinking that you don’t feel correct about the matter! And that disbelief breaks you further
1. Taking away your loved one from you.
2. Interfering and creating manipulation.
3. Poking and asking you again and again specifically about things that didn’t work out to keep you hurt and under confident.
4. Trying to show you in the form of “sympathy”, how bad your life is!
5. Showing how you are so less than them and yet they like you
6. Make you see your mistakes that you would have otherwise ignored.
It happened to me and I was broken. No one believed me. Everyone including the person I dedicated my world to, thought I was a bad person.
I wanted to die but thinking of my parents; I joined iwill therapy...
I wanted to somehow overcome depression and these feelings of utter hopelessness to end.