We welcome you to ePsyClinic.com, a professional Mental Healthcare Service portal! The website is sole proprietary of Svieda Ventures Private Limited. By choosing to visit and/or avail any service/s and/or product and/or resources from this website, you accept and agree to our Terms and Conditions (hereafter referred to as "User Agreement"). So, please read the following important "User Agreement" carefully. These Terms preside over your using or availing Services, resources or any product from the website. Continuing to purchase any service, resource or product, or even surfing the website form a obligatory legal agreement among you, as a user of the Services, and ePsyClinic.com.
This document is in effect from 1st February, 2015 and remains in effect until further notified.
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING OR CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE OR FEEL THAT YOU ARE A DANGER TO YOURSELF OR TO OTHERS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICES IMMEDIATELY, CALL 100, OR NOTIFY APPROPRIATE POLICE OR EMERGENCY MEDICAL PERSONNEL. EPSYCLINIC.COM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SUCH HELP. ALSO, WE DON'T DEAL IN EMERGENCIES. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A MEDICAL OR MENTAL HEALTH EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL OR GO TO THE NEAREST OPEN HOSPITAL OR CLINIC OR EMERGENCY SERVICES.
We reserve the right to modify or totally change this "User Agreement" any-time and as many time with no notice. Liability to review this User Agreement time to time lies with you. If you continue using visiting and taking services/product/resources from ePsyClinic.com after any change in User Agreement, this will be considered acknowledgment and agreement of the changed or modified User Agreement.
ePsyclinic.com is an internet and telephone based (e-Mental Health Service) portal that offers to connect clients and patients with our network of mental health professionals ("ePsyclinic'sTherapy & Counseling Professional Network" (eTCPN) to obtain online counseling and therapy and psychiatric services. Treatment Providers may include, but are not limited to, clinical psychologists, counseling Psychologists, psychiatrists, nurses, counselors, school counselors, clinical social workers, and marriage and family therapists. "Treatment Providers" include full time employees, part time employees, freelancers or independent contractors of ePsyClinic.com. Treatment Providers listed on ePsyClinic.com are paid for their clinical services and have no financial interest in ePsyClinic.com.
Applicability of These Terms
By visiting ePsyClinic.com and accessing the resources, contacts of professionals, services, registering, purchasing information, resources, services, products, apps and online tools that are provided directly or indirectly, you agree to use any of these only for the purposes intended as permitted by the terms of this User Agreement, and applicable laws and rules laid by the government and related authorities; and generally accepted online practices and procedures. Your access to and use of the Services is conditioned on your compliance with these Terms. Either as an unregistered user or as a registered user and/or accessing and/or using the Services, the Site, or any portion of the Services or the Site of ePsyClinic.com, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Services. If you do not agree with these Terms, you are not authorized to access ePsyClinic.com or use the Services for any purpose. Additional terms and conditions applicable to specific areas of the Site or to particular transactions are also posted in particular areas of the Site and, together with these general Terms, govern your use of those areas. If you do not agree with any of these additional terms and conditions, you are not authorized to access or use those areas of the Site.
In the User Agreement, you agree and understand that:
ePsyclinic.com does not take any liability for any content posted by you or any users of ePsyclinic.com, and you agree and understand that we have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content posted by you or anyone else that we feel, based solely on our judgment, does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third party patent or copyrights or trademarks. You also agree not to make any kind of claims on us. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content.
Limitation of Warranties
Limitation of Liability
Termination of Use
If you have any queries, comments or suggestions about these our Terms of Service, you can contact us at: https://epsyclinic.com/Common/ContactUs
- Attempting to copy, reproduce, sell or resell or trade, duplication of our Resources is strictly prohibited and doing so may lead to legal action as well.
- To Register and become member ofePsyClinic.com, you may have to provide some information about yourself, such as email, identification, contact details, etc. as part of the registration process or payment process, or as part of your ability to use certain resources and services. By reading this, you agree that any information you provide correct, and you are yourself responsible for any false information (this applies for payment methods as well).
- You agree that you are authorized person to use Credit/Debit Card, Net banking, Cash Card, Paypal account etc. that you use to pay at ePsyClinc.com for anything. If not, you will be liable for any legal action that concerned authorities may think appropriate.
- You are liable for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access ePsyClinic.com services or resources, and thus you are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing or trying to access any of our services or information or tools or resources by any means other than through the means provided on ePsyClinic.com, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access or try to access any of our services or information or tools or resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes (including Hacking) with our services or resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our services, resources, databases, information, payments are located or connected, is strictly prohibited; and doing so will lead to strict legal action against you.
- You will be solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that ePsyclinic.com may directly or indirectly incur or suffers due to any illegal or unauthorized activities conducted by you or person engaged by you, as explained above, and will incur criminal or civil legal liability according to law.
- ePsyclinic.com provides various open social media and communication platforms, services and tools on our website or other social media networking websites, including but not limited to blog posts/comments, open chat, forums, messaging, newsgroups, services ratings and reviews, critiques etc. You understand that if you choose to use any such platform, service or tools to write/submit any type of content, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner, and you understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means we are not responsible for any other person's activity and action. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication services as stated above, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, sexist, castist, religiously insensitive or disrespecting, religiously intolerant or hurting, or explicit language
- Impersonate any person or entity, including ePsyclinic.com employees or representatives
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising; pornographic material
You agree and assure to not hold responsible ePsyClinic.com and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officer bearers, managers, employees, investors, donors, agents, and licensors, for and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- By using our website, you understand and agree that all Services and/or Resources and/or information we provide are "as is" and "as available". You agree to use it with your own discretion. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- No warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind is created or offered on information or advice or suggestion, whether expressed and/or implied, in oral and/or in written via any communication medium, obtained by you from ePsyClinic.com or through any Services and/or Resources and/or information that ePsyClinic.com provides, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
- The content that you or others download or otherwise obtain through the use of our Services and/or Resources and/or information is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data or information that may result from the download of such content.
- The use of our Services and/or Resources and/or information will meet your needs or requirements.
- The information obtained by using our Services and/or Resources and/or information will be accurate or unfailing.
- The use of our Services and/or Resources and/or information will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- Any complains, problems, defects in the operations or functionality of any Services and/or Resources and/or information that we provide will be repaired or corrected.
- In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or Services and/or Resources and/or information. ePsyClinic.com will not be liable and you agree not to claim for any direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential loss or damages which may be incurred by you or any other user as a result of using our Services and/or Resources and/or information, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent, and that in such conditions limitation of liability laws and clause apply.
- All content and materials available on ePsyClinic.com, including but not limited to business model and logic, website name/s, codes, programming codes, software/s, tools, online tools, web or mobile applications, designs, text, graphics, images and logos are the intellectual property of ePsyClinic.com, (unless purchased or obtain through legal means from any third party) and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site for profit or non-profit purposes is strictly prohibited, unless particularly allowed and approved by ePsyClinic.com.
- You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, permanently or temporarily suspend or terminate your access to all or parts of ePsyClinic.com and/or Services and/or Resources and/or information available on ePsyClinic.com with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement, and/or any suspected illegal and/or fraudulent and/or abusive and/or competitive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship/services/access and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use/access ePsyClinic.com and/or Services and/or Resources and/or information available on ePsyClinic.com provides will immediately cease, and ePsyClinic.comreserves the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
ePsyClinic.com is controlled by Svieda Ventures Private Limited, India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing ePsyClinic.com or obtaining and/or purchasing any service/s, resource/s, tools, software/s, web/mobile application/s, information you agree that the statutes and laws of India, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
You also agree that any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the Jurisdiction of Delhi Courts in India. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
- ePsyClinic.com.com EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED AND/OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED.
Choice of Medium to connect with the ePsyClinic provider, outside the video/call/chat mode available on ePsyClinic and if agreed upon by the Patient/Client and the therapist is not ePsyClinic's responsibility and then ePsyClinic in no way can be held responsible for any quality/security/legal issues in using these other platforms outside ePsyClinic website and apps.
You agree to be contatced on the mobile/telephone number/email or any other way of communication provided by you to us through our live chat, email,registration,outdoor marketing location,contact form,customer support or any other mode. You agree that our calls made to you are acceptable to you even if your number is registered in DND/DNC List.
ePsyClinic.com is governed by the Indian laws for health and telehealth only. If any users outside India intent to take our services, they agree that its solely their own choice and responsibility.